Front End Loaders (FEL’s) are trucks with hydraulic forks on the front to lift dumpsters up and dump their contents into the box of the truck.
Inside the box the waste is compacted over and over until the box is completely full. FEL’s are also used for Green Waste, Cardboard and Glass collection. These vehicles are a cost effective way of emptying many customer’s waste and recyclables for transport to the designated disposal site or recycling facility. Businesses, condominiums, offices, shopping centers, restaurants and resorts all utilize this service. Maui Disposal can pick up over seventy containers before transporting the collected waste to the proper facility.
The FEL is also used for Maui Disposal’s automated service for gated communities. This service allows communities to have uniform containers for the entire community. The lids are attached to the container, which keeps pests and animals out and the rubbish in the container.
Maui Disposal Offers:
- 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cubic yard containers and condominium compactors with optional locking lids.
- Front-end service one to seven days per week and 365-days per year for customers with seven days per week service.
- We will tailor the service to fit your needs.
- Maui Disposal’s drivers' number one priority is safety. Drivers come to your door with comprehensive safety training.
- Each FEL is equipped with a wash out tank and are able to spray a deodorizer after each service.
- Next day service for on-call containers except Sundays.
- Waste audits for existing businesses or condominiums to ensure maximum value for money spent.
- Consulting services for developers and architects in the design phase of new properties.
- Waste reports for those attaining LEED Certification.
2 Cubic Yard Container
3 Cubic Yard Container
4 Cubic Yard Container
6 Cubic Yard Container
8 Cubic Yard Container